Monday, August 13, 2012

The Most IMPORTANT Question to Ask about Your Retirement Plan

The Most IMPORTANT Question to Ask about Your Retirement Plan
I believe I can safely say that, at the end of the day, the number one reason we save money for retirement is so we can enjoy decent lifestyles, each of course depending on how we may define decent. Somewhere within that definition of “decent” is the expectation that by following a particular investment strategy, the seed money we are socking away will grow or multiply.
That seems to be what all the folks I have spoken with expect – and that’s a totally reasonable expectation. I mean why would I go with a retirement savings plan that’s not going to help me grow my assets? You wouldn’t put money in a plan I recommended if you didn’t strongly believe and expect that it would increase your assets, would you? So here’s the thing. I submit that after all the bells and whistles, ins and outs, explanations and reasons you might receive about a particular plan, the most important review question must be this: Is your plan making money for you - or the other way around?
While some financial experts may make it seem like we all lose money (and make money) together, that’s totally bogus. There are investors just like you who don’t lose any money when the stock market dips. In fact, there are those whose assets grow every year, regardless of what happens on Wall Street. I guess what I’m saying is that there are alternatives, so don’t hold back from asking the right tough questions.
At some point, we have to put aside all the charts and projections and get down to the basics, don’t we?
_________________
Contact a professional at Laser Financial Group who has the real-world experience to help you answer the most important question you can ask about your retirement plan. Set up your complimentary, no-obligation consultation and learn about your options for creating a retirement plan that's tailored to your needs and goals. Call us TODAY at 877.656.9111 or visit us on the Web at LaserFG.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in with your comments or questions: